Health, Safety & Environment
ROC strives to provide the highest quality oilfield services to its customers, and like any service company, our employees’ attention to detail is the very reason why we are successful. Perhaps equally responsible for our success is our culture and commitment to establishing and preserving the health and safety of our employees, customers, the general public and the environment. By hiring experienced personnel, equipping them with fit-for-purpose tools and equipment, and continuously training and measuring our health and safety performance, our HSE goals are achieved. Throughout our organization, and especially when out on location, we strive to foster a safety culture where each employee takes responsibility for their own safety, the safety of others and the general well being of the environment.
The backbone elements of our HSE programs include:
- Providing clear guidance to all managers and employees of the Company’s HSE expectations and requirements, including stressing the importance of safe driving practices
- Exploring ways to prevent accidents and incidents of all types
- Requiring that all employees advise management of any existing or potential HSE concerns
- Investigating existing or potential HSE occurrences and learning from them to prevent future occurrences
We strive to tenaciously embed safety into the ROC culture, and constantly reinforce our safety philosophy, which includes:
- All injuries can be prevented
- Prevention of workplace injuries is the key to good business relationships
- Everybody is responsible for preventing workplace injuries
- Working safely and promoting the ROC safety culture is a condition of employment at ROC
- The ROC management team puts nothing above maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for its employees and numerous stakeholders
Learn how ROC Service Company can provide you "best in class" service.
Within ROC there exists numerous opportunities to build a career, not just work a job. Our training and career development programs are first-class.
ROC Service Co. is headquartered in Canonsburg, PA. We currently have district locations in Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas.
Engrained in ROC's culture is a duty to provide support to the communities in which we live and work. ROC encourages all employees to be good corporate citizens.